Ricardo Martinelli Enjoying a 73.1% Approval Rating

Ricardo Martinelli Enjoying a 73.1% Approval Rating

Monday, November 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM EST
Contributed by: Don Winner
Views: 26
By DON WINNER for Panama-Guide.com – It appears that Ricardo Martinelli can do no wrong. The most recent polling resuts – conducted during the month of November 2010 by Dichter and Neira for Channel 2 TVN – reflect that in response to the question “In general terms, how would you rate the administration of president Ricardo Martinelli?” – Excellent – 9.5%, Good – 63.6% (Combined Total 73.1%), Bad – 21.5%, Very Bad – 3.9% (Combined Total 25.8%), No Response: 1.5%.

Post a Response

Post a Response